More details have bubbled up about the 2022 Vancouver Bubble Tea Festival this summer.
The event will span two days in July and take place at Swangard Stadium in Burnaby.
The form of the Bubble Tea Festival is like a combo of a night market and fair. There will be about 20 street food booths, 10 bubble tea brands and approximately 30 retail booths participating.
The event bills itself as Canada's largest bubble tea - or boba - festival.
The Vancouver Bubble Tea festival will also boast a number of fun activities, including:
- collaborate with the local supercar club DXG, which will have about 50 supercars will be displayed on the spot
- 10 photo booth showcasing top 10 sceneries from Taiwan
- On-site pearl (boba) and handicraft workshop
- "Environmental Clothing Show" prepared by Tzu Chi
- Singing contest, the champion will receive 3,000 in cash and two round-trip tickets from Vancouver to Taipei, sponsored by EVA Air
- Bubble Tea Judging Contest
- Flash Mob
- Mr. Boba and Miss Pearl Ambassador Contest
There are also many designed games and game booths for everyone to interact with.
When: July 22-23 from 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
Where: Swangard Stadium at Burnaby Central Park (Corner of Kingsway and Boundary)
Admission: $10 (Children Age 8 & Under are Free). Purchase tickets online