You could say that for some home buyers, their prayers have finally been answered.
A residential housing project in Burnaby’s Metrotown neighbourhood will be offering some amenities that other towers just can’t match.
Like an on-site church.
The Sussex Metrotown project under construction at the corner of Sussex Avenue and Hazel will be the new home of Jubilee United Church, according to large signs posted on the site, so if you want a place to worship that is just steps away, this is the place to be.
The church looks like it will be part of a building set at the front of the residential tower.
But the Sussex project doesn’t stop there with its amenities.
Part of the development’s 6,000-square-feet of amenities is a two-lane bowling alley with custom colour-changing LED lights, a wet bar and TVs.
If there’s another residential tower in Burnaby with its own bowling alley, let us know.
Here are some other key items about the project.
- 321 concrete homes built by award-winning local developer, Townline
- Architecture by architects, Chris Dikeakos Architects
- Expansive ocean, mountain, and Vancouver city views
- Feng Shui-inspired, double-height entrance lobby with accents of modern marble and natural wood
- 3 high-speed elevators for quick access to your home
- Full-Service Concierge; providing hotel-style convenience and security
- Box Fresh Room; dry and cold storage for your deliveries
- Jax Club Room; with games table and big screen TV
- Lux Dining Lounge; an inviting dining and social lounge with a gourmet chef ’s kitchen
- Flex Fitness Studio; fully equipped, with separate Zen yoga area and change rooms
- Dex Terrace; heated outdoor amenity area with harvest dining tables, BBQ’s, double-sided fireplaces and covered areas for year-round entertaining
- Guest Suite; a 5-star, hotel inspired suite for hosting your visitors
- 4 electric, strata-owned co-op cars.
Follow Chris Campbell on Twitter @shinebox44.