Burnaby's gas prices have seen a slight drop compared to a week ago, according to GasBuddy.
The cheapest station to fill your tank is Super Save Gas for 189.9/L (7377 6th St.)
B.C.'s cheapest price in all the province sits at 164.9 cents per litre, but you'll have to drive about eight hours north to find it.
Four stations in Prince George are currently listed at that price.
You'd have to drive four more hours north to find the next best available — 165.9 cents per litre at two stops in Fort St. John.
Here's the top 10 cheapest gas prices in Burnaby as of publication:
- 189.9/L@Super Save Gas (7377 6th St.)
- 189.9/L@Super Save Gas (6591 Kingsway)
- 189.9/L@Smart Gas (6869 Canada Way)
- 191.9/L@Chevron (975 Willingdon Ave.)
- 191.9/L@Petro-Canada (6568 E. Hastings St.)
- 191.9/L@Chevron (6138 Kingsway)
- 191.9/L@Chevron (5009 Kingsway)
- 191.9/L@Chevron (4487 Canada Way)
- 191.9/L@Chevron (7009 E. Hastings St.)
- 191.9/L@Chevron (6751 Lougheed Hwy.)
- with files from Kyle Balzer, Tri-City News