Burnaby drivers continue to feel the pinch as gas prices remain over $2 per litre this week. Is there a relief in sight?
The average in Metro Vancouver now stands at $2.008 per litre as of 10 a.m. today, Sept. 22.
Burnaby fuel stations are offering an average of $2.002 per litre.
The cheapest gas in the province is the Costco in Kamloops at $1.659 per litre, as well as the Super Save Gas pump in Prince George (also standing at the same price).
For drivers filling up for the weekend, these are the top 10 least expensive stations in Burnaby, according to Gasbuddy.com:
- $1.979/L @ Smart Gas (6869 Canada Way)
- $1.989/L @ Super Save Gas (6591 Kingsway)
- $1.999/L @ Super Save Gas (7377 Sixth St.)
- $2.005/L @ Husky (5720 Hastings St.)
- $2.009/L @ Esso and 7-Eleven (5059 Canada Way)
- $200.9/L @ Petro Canada and 7-Eleven (1969 Willingdon Ave.)
- $2.009/L @ Chevron (4487 Canada Way)
- $2.009/L @ Chevron (7274 Canada Way)
- $2.009/L @ Chevron (6138 Kingsway)
- $2.009/L @ Chevron (5009 Kingsway)