This North Burnaby property - the first to be featured by the NOW in our new "Sold in the City" real estate profiles - sold in 28 days on the market.
As with many houses in the Capitol Hill area, it features striking views of the surrounding area. As well, it offered plenty of custom extras for would-be buyers.
- Location: Capitol Hill (Burnaby North) at 283 Ranelagh Ave.
- Style: Two-storey detached house with basement, three bedrooms and two bathrooms, with a total size of 2,181 sq. ft.
- Listed: April 7 for $938,000
- Sold: May 5 for $915,000
- B.C. Assessment: $844,000 (2011)
Listing agent: Brian Vidas at Sutton Centre Realty
Buyers' agent: Desiree K. Bryce, Sutton Group-West Coast Realty
This three-bedroom house at the top of Capitol Hill has 180 degree views of the surrounding city, water and mountains.
The custom-built home features hardwood floors and in-floor radiant heat and air conditioning, as well as stainless steel kitchen appliances. The house, just 11 years at time of listing, has a total of 10 rooms, including a family room, rec room and den.
- compiled by Christina Myers
Know of a recent and interesting real estate sale in Burnaby that should be featured in Sold in the City? Send information to firstname.lastname@example.org.