This weekend is your last chance to eat your way through Burnaby Heights.
Crave the Heights runs until Sunday with a local dining showcase where participating food businesses offer exclusive set menus, appetizer deals, Happy Hour, and many more exclusive offers.
Isabel Kolic, executive director of the Burnaby Heights Merchants Association, said that due to the circumstances of the pandemic and with consideration of health and safety measures, this year’s event has emphasized the take-out services of local restaurants and eateries.
“We didn’t want to let a pandemic get in the way of celebrating the great food in our ‘hood,” Kolic said.
This year, the event has 12 participants, including two new eateries, Quesada Burritos & Tacos and Peaked Pies, joining in.
Here is the full list:
- Chad Thai (4010 Hastings)
- FiorDiLatte Cafe (4233 Hastings)
- Glenburn Soda Fountain (4090 Hastings)
- Green and Oak Malaysian Restaurant (3760 Hastings)
- Noodle Paradise (4217 Hastings)
- Peaked Pies (4114 Hastings)
- Quesada Burritos & Tacos (4297 Hastings)
- Ramen Gaoh (4518 Hastings)
- Socrates in the Heights (4651 Hastings)
- Sopra Sotto Pizzeria (4022 Hastings)
- Gray Olive Cafeteria (4190 Hastings)
- The Zeus (4624 Hastings)
The Burnaby NOW is a proud sponsor of this event.