When it comes to gifts for Valentine’s Day, it’s probably best if men avoid buying shoes for women.
Trying to get the size exactly right is pretty tricky, not to mention a man trying to determine a woman’s taste.
Better stick to what Burnaby’s Mon Paris Pâtisserie (4396 Beresford St.) is serving up – chocolate shoes.
That’s just one of the many amazing items to find after Elena Krasnova introduced an exclusive collection of desserts and confections that exemplify her classic French training, combined with her innovative style.
The Mon Paris 2020 Valentine’s Day collection is complete with adorable cakes and elegant chocolates embracing both modern and traditional flavours.
Prices range from $3 for an intriguing rose and goji berry milk chocolate heart lollipop, to $31 for a 16-piece box of Elena’s acclaimed chocolate truffles and bonbons.
For a touch of ease on Valentine’s Day, Mon Paris Pâtisserie will also have a limited amount of fresh roses available for pre-order or last-minute shopping while supplies last.
Mon Paris Patisserie 2020 Valentine’s Day Collection:
• Red Velvet (serves one), $7: beetroot sponge cake, cream cheese mousse frosting.
• Heart-Shaped Black Forest Lady Bug Cake (serves two), $28: kirsch-soaked dark chocolate biscuit, sour cherry compote, mascarpone mousse.
Chocolate Statues and Treats
• Chocolate Flower Pot, $21: made with premium dark chocolate.
• Chocolate Flower Pot with Truffles, $21: made with premium dark chocolate with two signature truffles; champagne and mango passion fruit.
• Chocolate Shoe, $21: milk chocolate with choice of one of three signature truffles; champagne, mango passion fruit or tiramisu.
• Chocolate Hearts on a Stick, $3: milk chocolate with rose and goji berries.
A variety of truffles and bonbons in signature flavours enrobed in dark or milk chocolate.
• 9 pieces, $19.50
• 16 pieces, $31.50