When holidays are around the corner, many families are looking for a great place to go for a festive family meal in Vancouver that doesn’t break the bank.
The Burnaby hotel has developed a well-known reputation for its brunches, but they also provide holiday meals that are even more popular.
Virna Yu, Director of Sales and Marketing at the hotel, says the demand is so great for their Christmas Day Brunch Buffet, they have to move the service from Reflect social dining + lounge into the Crystal Ballroom.
“But it’s not just about our Christmas Brunch,” says Yu.
With the addition of Chopped Canada winner Chef Dennis Peckham there’s reason to line up for any holiday meal at Hilton.
Here are a few of the holiday meals at Hilton Vancouver Metrotown you definitely don’t want to miss:
• Breakfast with Santa: Bring the whole family to meet Santa while he’s visiting from the North Pole. His helpers will be out in full force face-painting and balloon-twisting for the kids.
• Christmas Day Brunch Buffet: The most popular brunch of the year. Enjoy the festive atmosphere in the grand Crystal Ballroom.
• New Year’s Day Brunch Buffet: Celebrate the New Year with some mimosas and a brunch filled with freshly baked goods and your favourite breakfast fare, along with seafood, entrées and dessert.
• Festive Holiday Lunch Buffet: Don’t forget Hilton’s weekly buffet to celebrate the season. Our gourmet buffet is perfect for any event – from Corporate get-togethers to seasonal celebrations with families and friends!
- Location. Stay out of the stressful downtown traffic and crowds around the holidays. Instead, choose a location that’s out of the city centre but still central. Hilton Vancouver Metrotown is centrally located, easy to find by car and is walking distance to the SkyTrain.
- Affordability.Meeting at a venue in Burnaby means you don’t have to pay downtown pricing – for food or parking.
- Award-winning. Hilton Vancouver Metrotown is regularly voted the Best Hotel in Burnaby by readers of Burnaby Now and there’s a reason for it – they have everything you could want in a hotel and they treat customers like family