Is it time for you to choose a wedding venue?
What would be better than a ceremony on a beautiful terrace, right next door to the reception, with food created by an award-winning chef at an award-winning hotel?
And what if you could have it all arranged by a wedding specialist?
“These days, people want to have the convenience of everything in one place,” says Hilton Vancouver Metrotown Director of Sales and Marketing Virna Yu. “We have everything here to take care of your wedding needs.”
Here’s a list of some of the unique wedding services the Hilton Vancouver Metrotown offers:
- Full wedding planning. From meeting the bride to placing the centrepieces to saying goodbye to the last guest, Hilton Vancouver Metrotown’s dedicated wedding specialist can co-ordinate every detail of your event.
- Ceremony and reception. Don’t agonize over where to have the ceremony and how to get from there to the reception. Hilton’s flexible floor plans make it possible to have them right next door to each other, and even include the terrace.
- Award-winning service. Hilton Vancouver Metrotown has been regularly voted Top Hotel in Burnaby by Burnaby Now readers; and Chopped Canada champion Chef Dennis Peckham is now part of their kitchen staff.
- Unique themes and décor. Whether you want a low-key tranquil experience reflecting the West Coast life style, or a lavish affair with international influences, Hilton can arrange it the way you can envision it.
- Affordable wedding services. The beauty of having your special day at Hilton is being able to work within your budget.
- Convenience for guests. With 283 guest rooms and suites, Hilton can facilitate your visitors easily. And what could be more convenient than to have your guests, wedding ceremony and reception all in the same location?
- Penthouse wedding suite. A beautifully decorated penthouse suite for the bride to get ready, for the couple to have some photos taken or just to relax.
- Easy venue access. With a central location in Burnaby, Hilton Vancouver Metrotown is easily accessible from anywhere in the Lower Mainland, walking distance to the SkyTrain and only 20 minutes to the airport.
You have enough to deal with on your big day; let a specialist deal with the planning. To find out more about wedding services at Hilton Vancouver Metrotown, visit their website, call 604-438-1200 or email. You can also find Hilton Vancouver Metrotown on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.