Families, kids and all who love animated movies, Burnaby’s got you covered on the film front.
Fridays in August (starting Aug. 12) will see Summer Cinema coming to Civic Square in Burnaby. For the first time, Edmonds Park will also host a movie night on Saturday, Aug. 20.
Bring a picnic blanket or a lawn chair, some popcorn and candy, sit back and relax.
There will be free parking along Beta Avenue and in two lots.
- Friday, Aug. 12: Clifford the Big Red Dog (Civic Square)
- Friday, Aug. 19: Paddington 2 (Civic Square)
- Saturday, Aug. 20: The Lego Movie (Edmonds Park)
- Friday, Aug. 26: Shaun the Sheep Movie (Civic Square)
- Friday, Sept. 2: Ron’s Gone Wrong (Civic Square)
Films will begin at 8:30 p.m. and run until 11 p.m.
Civic Square is located at 6100 Willingdon Ave. and Edmonds Park is at 7433 Humphries Ave.
Events will take place rain or shine.